Office Assistance/Bookkeeping Job Description
Our mission is to provide a satisfying a positive experience for every customer. This above all other details is the highest priority. An Admirable Landscapes Office Administrator must use administrative and customer services skills to work with clients over the phone and in person. This is a part-time position. Job description includes but not limited to;
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Customer Service: Return phone calls in a timely manner
- Set up and schedule appointments, installations and regular maintenance
- Confirm appointments with clients
- Follow up with clients with Thank You cards
- Manage collections
- Report accounts to Owner
- Record status of Accounts Payable and Receivable (Entering AP and Processing AR)
- Invoice daily for projects and monthly on services accounts
- Schedule crews, maps and ensure they have all the necessary equipment and materials
- Write up estimates of upcoming projects
- Write up work orders for approval (Keep John informed)
- Understand landscape math skills and measurements required amount of materials, square footage, etc.
- Keep client files organized
- Regulate job costing
- Call for material and service costs for estimates
- Organize and systemize processes
- Manage supplies inventory and make orders when needed.
- Assist in filling
- Regulate the organization and transfer of information to John to keep paper flow to a minimum
- Update the contracts yearly
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of basic computer programs and functions
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, and Word
- Proficient in scheduling and filling
- 1-3 years office management or administration
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
$18 to 25 per hour Part time flexible hours
LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN/PROFESSIONAL
Be self-motivated. Must have the knowledge, skills and ability to operate gardening equipment including lawn mowers, edgers, trimmers, blowers, hedge trimmers, rakes and all hand and power tools safely and efficiently. Mechanic skills a plus! Will need to work Monday-Friday normal working ours and an occasional weekend.
- Valid / Insurable driver’s license
- Work industry experience mandatory – 1 year minimum.
- Willing to work in all types of weather
- Speak, read & write fluent English
- Be able to drive a stick shift and back a trailer a plus.
- Safety, Efficiency, Quality, Integrity & Honesty.
$16 to $25 per hour depending on experience.
- Based on performance and length of employment.
- Paid training and continuing education.
- Download application – HERE
- Please send the application to email@example.com
- Call or text 503-309-2477 for an interview